Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I hope it was filled with lots of love, goodies, and happiness. I know mine was. Zak, Jax, and I spent the weekend just being together. We caught up on sleep, our favourite television shows, and tried out some new recipes. 
I woke up on Valentine's Day to a clean house and was told to get ready because Zak wanted to treat me to a shopping spree. Zak has been working so very hard and late lately that he didn't have any time to go out and buy anything. That is okay though, because the time spent with him this weekend warms my heart more than anything else. I am so lucky to call him my eternal Valentine. 

But like always, he SPOILED me! I am such a lucky girl. 
It was a very Valentino Valentine's, that's for sure. 





We went out for a heart shaped pizza. It was so cute. Spicy perogy pizza is Zak's fave so that's what we opted for.


Instead of grabbing dessert at the restaurant, I told Zak that we would come home and make dessert:

CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
A Valentine's staple if you ask me..




Dark chocolate & dark chocolate and coconut. Seriously soo good. 

We had a fabulous Valentine's Day. Jax even stopped to smell the gorgeous, white roses that Zak got me. 



Now this little family of mine is posted up on the couch. Jax is snuggling Zak. Zak is playing his video game (one of the gifts I gave him). I am sitting here counting my blessings and being thankful that I have two very loving Valentine's. 



Lots of love. 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment