Monday 12 January 2015

Resolute

Wow! It is already almost half-way through the first month of 2015. Time is going by so very quickly. Like always, the beginning of the year is filled to the brim full of resolutions of healthy habits and goals. I know, I know. This grouping includes me too. But come February my goals are out the window, or maybe pushed to the back burner. In 2014 I picked up a Breville Juice Fountain and have done a week-long juice cleanse here or there, but I feel like I could do much better.
{ carrot, orange, & ginger juice - yum! } 


{ glowing health elixir at its finest }

I decided to do another juice cleanse again. But this time is different. This will be the first time I have done a juice cleanse in the middle of winter. Usually this time of year one will crave warm and hearty foods. So I am thinking of making healthy, low calorie vegetable soups too. I will post recipes as I go along.

My next resolution is to make our condo into a happier, comforting home. We just recently bought new furniture and we couldn't be happier. But now I think it is time to add some pops of colour and decor. 

Lastly, I resolve to keep on making goals throughout the year. I want to be a constant in my own happy and healthy life. I don't need a reason, or a certain day to make goals. I can do it daily. 



I hope all of you are having a great day.
Lots of love!


{ Let me know what your resolutions are this year! I'd love to hear. }



No comments:

Post a Comment