Wednesday 14 January 2015

Apples Oranges Pears, OH MY!

Hi guys! I'm back with a new juice recipe that I think everyone will love (especially kids). As you may or may not know I am in the midst of doing a juice cleanse so I've been trying to switch up my juice recipes and have been getting pretty experimental with it. Aside from a few hunger pains, or headaches on my busy days, it has been going really well. I woke up feeling pretty good this morning! 
This next juice recipe that I'm going to share is delicious! 



{ Pear Apple Orange Juice }
serves 4

you will need:
2 pears
2 apples
2 oranges
1 small knob of ginger (optional)
3-4 big handfuls of spinach
1 Breville Juice Fountain (or other juicer)

Feed the spinach through the juicer first.
Next add the deseeded + chopped up apple + pair pieces.
Then add the ginger if you want. It adds a nice kick. You don't have to though. 
Lastly, throw in the peeled oranges.

I like to fill it up with water to get more volume and then put the juice carafe in the refrigerator while I wash up the parts of the juicer.

Serve over ice.





Thanks for reading! If you try this recipe out let me know how it went!
Also, if you have any great recipes that you think are the bees knees, I want to know them! 

All the best. 




No comments:

Post a Comment