Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wedding Wednesdays

We haven't done very much when it comes to wedding planning.
We made a list, or so, of guests a couple of months ago and now it needs revamping.
We have only seen one venue, which by the way looks like this:



I have fallen in love with the place, but we still want to see all of our options first. 
I just want to get married underneath this glorious chandelier. 
However, I flip flop between having an outdoor wedding or an indoor one. 
The problem with the date we have chosen is that it always rains every year on this date where we live. 
We are going to ask our bridal parties soon to be apart of our big day. I will make a post about that, for sure. 

We have promised ourselves to start working on the big day more often starting now, and I can't wait to bring you guys along with us. 

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment